YOUTH HOSTEL RULES
Password WIFI BELTRANI0807
DO NOT SMOKE
check-in ore 14:30 – 21:00
check-out ore 07:00 – 11:00
This is not a hotel, but a hostel. Therefore, it is a tourist accommodation that is available to guests for a short period and where mutual respect is considered as the core value.
WHEN CHECKING IN
Show up at the reception desk to complete the registration procedures required by law and hand in an ID document, which you will get back once the stay is over.
WHEN CHECKING OUT
Please leave your room as you found it.
DURING THE STAY
Make sure you respect the hostel working hours and fully cooperate with the staff in terms of cleanliness and tidiness
Here are the facility fees:
- Overnight stay: from 16.00 € (low season) to 25.00 € (high season) per person
- Additional charge for providing: shower gel 0.50 € – linen 1.00 € each
- Self closing shower for 4 minutes/1 euros (this is to ensure hot water to everyone)
- No pets allowed
- The stay has to paid for in advance
- The personnel has the right to cancel your stay if and when it considers it necessary, except every additional measure aimed at protect the safety/well-being of the public
- Non-registered guests are not welcomed in the rooms
- We recommend using water and power carefully, respecting the other guests
- The management will take no responsibility for any possible theft of objects left unattended, except those handed to reception for safekeeping.
Have a nice stay